The Healing Foundation can offer memberships to:
- THF student healers
- Any healer who has successfully completed the THF Accredited Two Year Healing Course.
- Any healer who wishes to transfer from another Healing Organisation as long as they hold a current Healing Certificate and are able to supply healing references.
- Any healer whose healing certificate has lapsed. (We have several fast-track training schemes available)
- Any Reiki healer who wishes to gain an Accredited Healing Certificate and can supply a current Reiki Healing Certificate and Reiki healing references. (We have several fast-track training schemes available)
- Associate membership is for non-healers who would like to support Healing and The Healing Foundation. You will receive our quarterly newsletter and have the option to be included in our monthly ‘Distant Healing Circle’.
We provide our healers with a professional Code of Conduct (All accredited healers have to abide by a Code of Conduct), professional Insurance for those working with the general public and details of the law relating to healing.
|LEVEL OF MEMBERSHIP||DETAILS||COST OF THE MEMBERSHIP||WFH MEMBERSHIP (COMPULSORY – INCLUDES INSURANCE)||DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM|
|Associate||For non-healers who wish to support Healing and THF||£15||Not applicable||Click here|
|Student||For those embarking on a Two year THF Healer Training Course||£25||
|Full Healer Member||For those who have successfully completed a THF Two Year Healer Training Course||£28.00||
|Full Healer Member||For those who are transferring from another Healing Organisation||£28.00 + £7.50 One off Administration Fee||
|Please enquire here|
These prices are for new members of THF and were revised in February 2015
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS THE HEALER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THEY ARE FULLY INSURED WHEN WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC.
IF YOU OFFER HEALING AS PART OF A BUSINESS,YOU MAY NEED A HIGHER LEVEL OF COVER.